Now that the weather’s warming and pollen is billowing, it’s time for a miscellaneous summer update post. News on Bravely, Greywaren, The Scorpio Races, and appearances below! Please let me know on social media if I’ve missed any big questions and I’ll update.
• Bravely, the YA novel sequel to the Disney movie Brave, has come out (and hit the NYT Bestseller list, thanks!). All the signed, personalized pre-ordered copies have shipped, but you can still order signed copies from One More Page here.
• The Bravely audiobook, read by Fiona Hardingham (one of the narrators from The Scorpio Races!) is out as well, and you can listen to a snippet here.
• A UK edition of Bravely is slated for later this year; I’ll update when I get more info!
•Greywaren, the final book in the Dreamer Trilogy, comes out October 18th this year.
• You can pre-order signed, personalized copies with exclusive bookplate of my art from One More Page as always.
• I’ll once again be working to offer those same signed bookplates to UK pre-orders purchased through Seven Stories. I’m also working on coordinating similar arrangements for Australian and Canadian readers again! I’ll update with links when I have them.
• Scholastic coordinates special editions such as Owlcrate editions and alt covers, and I’ll post updates here as soon as I have them.
• Expect the cover & summary reveal the first week of June! I can tell you already that I did my utmost to write an explosive, satisfying conclusion to the story I began in Call Down the Hawk, a final installment with an excess of answers, kisses, fires, and reconciliations—I hope it’ll be a joyful comfort read for those who have spent the last decade with these characters.
• Will Patton returns again to narrate this last installment.
10th Anniversary Editions of The Scorpio Races
If you missed out on Owlcrate’s 10th Anniversary Scorpio Races edition & box, you can snag a copy here. It comes with a lot of swag (all pictured) as well as a reversible cover featuring my art.
APPEARANCES & WORKSHOPS
SCOTLAND: I have a ticketed public event in Edinburgh this July, sandwiched between two retreats/workshops I’m leading. Info here.
WASHINGTON DC: In July, I’ll be at ApollyCon, info here.
OCTOBER: Covid and general health permitting, I will have a handful of events for Greywaren this fall, stay tuned.
IN-PERSON RETREATS: I’m running four of these this year, but they are all sold out. You can add yourself to the waitlist here.
VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS: Currently I have a 5-week, 20 hour writing class going on that I’ll be holding again in August. Info for that here. You can also get added to a mailing list for virtual events here.